Hillary Clinton Makes Big Move for Democratic Party

Hillary Clinton, United States Secretary of State, recently took the blame for all of the tumult occurring in Benghazi, Libya. In her office, Clinton stated, “I take responsibility. I’m the Secretary of State with 60,000-plus employees around the world. This is like a big family…It’s painful, absolutely painful.” Clinton notes that security at America’s diplomatic missions overseas is not the White House’s responsibility, but it is her responsibility.

Consequently, Clinton made this statement before the second presidential debate. The disagreement between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during the vice presidential debate involved whether or not the attack was a result of the anti-Muslim film, or a terrorist strike. As Clinton took the blame, it put the disagreement to rest. According to CNN, Clinton explained that Barack Obama and Joe Biden were not involved in in the security decisions in regards to the situation in Benghazi.

Although she has taken the blame, Clinton is still working hard at getting to the bottom of the situation. She made personal calls to lawmakers to show her taking responsibility for the situation. If there is to be political damage as a result of what has happened in Libya, Clinton will be the most competent to stand up against it. With that being said, Clinton has already told sources that she will resign as the secretary of the state.