Kate Middleton’s Nurse Commits Suicide

Three days after Kate Middleton’s nurse had been duped by a prank call from two Australian DJs, she was found hanging dead in her home, the result of an apparent suicide. Forty- six year old, Jacintha Saldanha, was one of the nurses caring for Kate Middleton during her stay at the hospital for acute morning sickness.

Two Australian DJs conducted an on-air prank in which they called the hospital impersonating Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles in order to inquire information about Middleton’s status. Saldanha was tricked, and she then transferred the call to another nurse who proceeded to give the DJs private information about Middleton’s condition.

The people responsible for the prank, Mel Greig and Michael Christain, have apologized for the prank and have said that they had never expected their call would be put through considering their terrible English accents.

The Australian Communications and Media Authority announced Thursday that they are launching an official investigation to find out whether or not the radio station violated any part of their broadcasting license conditions and the industry code of practice.

A memorial Mass was held this Saturday at London’s Roman Catholic Westminster Cathedral.