Spotlight On Harriton Athletes: Vol. 3

Sorry for the delay– the Rosh Hashanah break may have reduced the number of Rams games, but we still saw some impressive performances. Here are the best:

Hannah Drayton, Junior, Tennis: Has any Harriton athlete this year had a more impressive season than Hannah? Probably not. Not only did she win the Central League singles title, she just recently followed it up with the District One title and was named Main Line Athlete of the Week as a reward. Keep an eye on Hannah and the tennis team as they go after an eighth straight state championship.

Jess Schwab, Senior, Soccer: The girls soccer team has been entrenched in more than a few defensive struggles as of late and has needed Jess’s heroics to pull out a pair of their latest wins. After knocking in the game-winning shot with two seconds left to beat Perkiomen Valley 1-0, she added another gamewinner against Ridley as an encore.

Kevin Bendesky, Freshman, Soccer: The boys have really come on strong in the last week or so, and Kevin is a huge reason why. With an impressive five goals in his last two games, he has helped the Rams into a share of third place in the Central League.

Once again, congrats to all Ram athletes and keep checking in to see who will get honors next week.