Taylor Swift: Swifties Unite For the Eras Tour

Shouting over the loud screams in the crowd, Taylor Swift debuts her Eras Tour in the large city of Glendale, Arizona. The Eras Tour has earned a record-breaking legacy after Taylor Swift made a comeback in her last tour since 2018. The Eras Tour has been able to provide music from all of her different music eras and genres, no matter the age of her fans. 

Many of Swift’s fans have loved the musical range exposed by the tour. Swifties of all different races, genders, and sexualities come together as a community to support her. Even people with all different musical preferences were able to relate under one commonly loved artist as her music genres like country, pop, alternative, indie, R&B, and many more. The Eras Tour provides a space for all of her fans to embrace her music together while dressing up and trading bracelets. 

With all of the success running in from the tour, Taylor Swift has been able to make a huge profit. The producers and Swift herself choose not to publicly report the box-office figures of the tour. However, The New York Times has covered the news that she has been bringing in an average of $14 million during every one of her shows. With that logic, Swift should be able to collect around $1.4 billion or even more by the end of her world-wide tour, as she plays in 146 stadiums. Due to reselling, ticket costs averaged around $1,600 or more per fan, pricing which certainly prompted a big ticket debacle among fans.

Not only has Taylor Swift flourished on the tour, but she has also given opportunities to other artists as well. While on tour, Swift has brought out artists like Phoebe Bridgers, Ice Spice, Gracie Abrams, HAIM, Gayle, and more. This gave more artists time to share their own music with a bigger audience that they may not have been able to achieve on their own. Not only were fans excited about possible surprise guests, but surprise songs by Taylor Swift herself too. Many fans guessed across all social media platforms and communication apps to predict their cities’ surprise songs.

Following up on her success with The Eras Tour, Swift was able to obtain her own movie coming soon. She wants the film to allow the fans who weren’t able to attend her concert a chance to have the same experience as those who went. Not only has it brought her fans joy, but Billboard reveals that she also expresses that “I kind of just like telling you…I’ve just never been this happy in my life, in all aspects of  my life, ever.”