Crumbl Cookies Go Mini

Crumbl, the mouth-watering sensation that has taken the world by storm, is not without its issues. Crumbl has been making gigantic cookies in every flavor imaginable since 2017. Many people, however, cannot handle the sheer amount of tooth-aching sweetness; these confections are often covered in icing, candies, jam, and average at about 800 calories. Fortunately for cookie connoisseurs everywhere, Crumbl has finally added some variety in size. Their colossal cookies are going mini!

Until recently, customers could only get mini cookies if they ordered a pack of 50 for a catering order. As of this month, however, they are now being sold in select areas across the country. At the 56 stores that sell minis, these cookies can be ordered through the Crumbl App or online for pickup, carryout, and delivery. These limited-time minis can come in boxes of six or twelve. Crumbl Cookie Flavors estimates that a box of six should cost 8-10 dollars, depending on location. According to Crumbl’s website, they are available in every flavor, so you can get the same experience at ⅓ of the size.  

Earlier attempts of this were significantly less successful. In March, Crumbl had a promo where they started selling boxes of 6 mini chocolate chip cookies for around $10. This was difficult for Crumbl, unfortunately, because locations were expected to make minis with no idea of how many they should sell. Customers also found the marketing confusing and were not aware that the miniature chocolate chip cookies were even an option. Crumbl has chosen to try this again, but with all of the flavors available, hoping that increased sales will ensure the minis’ future with the cookie shop.

Significantly, these boxes will be filled with each week’s set of cookies. It is important to check what is available each week and before going to the store, because you might miss out on some of the best flavors. It looks like the miniature cookies will not be missing anything except the size. All of the toppings will remain the same, and the thick layers of frosting will be identical to the original cookies.

It will be interesting to see the results of this trial period, as minis are logistically difficult to make. The baking and balling process is completely different from the regular size. Hopefully, enough people will begin to purchase these minis so that they become permanent. For now, the minis will not last forever, so make sure to sample them before they are gone!