Tiana at Disney

Step inside Disneyland’s New Orleans Square to experience remarkable spirit and liveliness! With the addition of Tiana’s Palace, the widely popular Cajun and Creole style food has come to life. Inspired by the iconic movie, The Princess and the Frog, this latest inclusion to Disneyland will attract many fans of the film and those looking to sample a unique cuisine. 

Though it only opened on September 7th 2023, plentiful crowds are already queuing up for this addition. Offering a quick service location with table service quality, the public masses are enthralled. This captivating Mardi Gras style restaurant highlights many of the stylistic elements found in the Disney movie: cookbooks, flowers, and frogs. The yellow and green accent tones are a perfect replica of Tiana’s actual restaurant in the original film. While the aesthetic reflects New Orleans’ charm, the menu boasts the city’s unique creole cuisine. From Gumbo and grits to Po’ Boys and beignets, you don’t have to travel all the way to New Orleans to experience its mouth-watering food!

Within the past week, numerous individuals have journeyed to Disneyland to try out the new addition. Reviewers are describing the Buttermilk Cornbread as tasty with an effective balance of flavor and thickness, the Po’ Boy Sandwich as rich and tender, and the Chicory Cold Brew as “a winner”. In my opinion, it seems as if this new addition to Disneyland is the real winner! 

To captivate Disney lovers even more, the restaurant has beautiful ceramic pieces you can buy; certainly, the Lily Pad and Lotus Cup Ceramic Set is hard to walk away from. With an addition of Prince Naveen and an alluring removable Lily Pad, this piece is a must have for all Princess and the Frog fans.

Overall, Disneyland will be attracting many more fans who are longing for the New Orleans-style food, or those who just want the magical experience of being in Tiana’s Palace – the newest and most captivating addition to Disneyland!